Glad to see that at least one innocent victim of the sex offender registry has found some long overdue "justice" ... of course, he will never get those years back! It is great to see that at least one innocent guy gets off this primitive public…
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/info-graphic.jpg14692519Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-12-17 04:23:002017-12-19 06:43:40Winning - After 15 years, ex-lawyer branded as child molester wins a reversal
The piece of shit politician and pastor killed himself rather than face charges of molesting a child. But wait...doesn't the sex offender registry keep kids safe from pervs like this - NOPE! Keeping them out of church might help but the registry…
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Fuck_you.jpg388400Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-12-14 05:11:082019-03-16 09:47:10Republican Hypocrite Dan Johnson Kills Himself
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Fuck_you.jpg388400Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-11-01 08:16:422018-07-13 04:34:00The United Police State of America - One Step Closer
Here is an example of the twisted reporting typically used by media sources all across the country to grab viewer's attention with FEAR:This is an actual headline:
"1% of sex offenders registered in RI unaccounted for"
From the article:"There…
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/info-graphic.jpg14692519Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-10-17 18:41:382017-10-20 10:16:52Media Fear Mongering - 1% WTF About The Other 99%!
Every halloween the news outlets become giddy with glee knowing that the endless headlines of the USA boogeyman aka Registered Sex Offenders will predictively start to show up giving them sensationalized headlines to elicit fear (and increase…
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/us-citizen-abuse-by-law-enforcement-101.jpg480640Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-10-04 19:04:422017-10-08 18:50:10Halloween RSO Lies - Just The Same Old Public Shaming
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/useless-old-cunts.jpg280500Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-09-30 18:39:062019-01-16 20:43:53The Supreme Court’s Sex Offender Jurisprudence Is Based on a Proven LIE
It's way past time to set the record straight and even though the political machine has more resources to lie with we have more than that - we have the TRUTH!The lies and emotional manipulation must stop...not just for justice but to…
https://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/info-graphic.jpg14692519Adminhttps://sexoffendertruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-flag-logo-1-300x75.pngAdmin2017-09-21 23:59:462017-10-08 19:13:27You Have Been Lied Too - Everything you have been told about sex offenders and the registry are lies!
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: