SexOffenderTruth.com

Republican Hypocrite Dan Johnson Kills Himself

/
The piece of shit politician and pastor killed himself rather…
SexOffenderTruth.com
Fuck Florida from SexOffenderTruth.com

Florida National Joke Yet Again

/
You think that Florida cares about children? No - the government…
Sex Offender Truth: SexOffenderTruth.com

Media Fear Mongering - 1% WTF About The Other 99%!

/
Here is an example of the twisted reporting typically used by…
Sad but true. The ignorant masses are sheep

Slate Articles

/
Public Shaming of American citizens by law enforcement - SexOffenderTruth.com

Halloween RSO Lies - Just The Same Old Public Shaming

/
Every halloween the news outlets become giddy with glee knowing…
Head in the sand - Wake UP! SexOffenderTruth.com

Las Vegas Tragedy - Wake Up Call

/
The tragic event in Las Vegas should be a wakeup call to those…
Sex Offender Truth: SexOffenderTruth.com

You Have Been Lied Too - Everything you have been told about sex offenders and the registry are lies!

/
It's way past time to set the record straight and even though…